Sunday, December 10, 2017

Graphics To Love

In case one wonders what these 'Graphics To Love' are all about!
Each month I post about five Graphics which I come across while randomly surfing the web. Beautiful, hilarious, and relatable things show up in my social media feeds every day. Often, a lot of these graphics spark thoughts in my head which I want to blog about. So I put some of the best ones together in one blog post and chit chat away! None of the graphics are mine and most of them are being shared without credit so they can't even be traced! I just like to spend a few minutes speaking my mind. So here they are ...
This one popped up in my Facebook feed and cracked me up. It's so cool how you're able to turn your detective mode on when something is up with your best friend. It's the same with Abbie and I. We know instantly when the other has something on their mind. For those who don't understand the language, it's a Bollywood song which basically says whether you say it or not I can hear you.

I have no idea why Leonardo is on this graphic. Then again, I haven't seen too many of his movies so maybe it does make sense? I love what it says though. Lately, when people ask me how I am that's what I do. I just smile and say I'm fine. Let's face it ... they don't care. They don't care about what I'll say. They don't care if I say, "I'm not fine." They won't care if I say "I'm dying!" For all I know they probably WANT me to say that I'm fine so they can be done with it and move on with their lives. So why waste my precious energy in saying anything at all?

THIS! I never thought of marriages in this sense! You actually move to this person's house and use HIS toilet. EEW! Just eew! *laughs*

Story of my life.
That's really all I have to say!

This is my favorite - my absolute favorite! I think this will work for every kind of craft project! Who comes up with such stuff? Whoever came up with this was a genius! This is brilliant thinking! Absolutely brilliant. Imagine when I'm baking cakes and decorating them. Fondant dries up and develops the elephant skin and I bring Gubby's toy dinosaurs from her toy room and voila ... problem solved! *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment