Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Graphics To Love!

In case one wonders what these 'Graphics To Love' are all about!
Each month I post about five Graphics which I come across while randomly surfing the web. Beautiful, hilarious, and relatable things show up in my social media feeds every day. Often, a lot of these graphics spark thoughts in my head which I want to blog about. So I put some of the best ones together in one blog post and chit chat away! None of the graphics are mine and most of them are being shared without credit so they can't even be traced! I just like to spend a few minutes speaking my mind. So here they are ...


This one left a strong message with me. It is true, I have pondered uselessly over things which happened beyond my control regardless of what I did or didn't do. I have spent years trying to figure out why certain people behaved in certain ways with me. All useless. Did it change anything? No. So I've decided to let it go. Just let it be. Just let things be. My peace is so much important than ... well, than anything in this world.


Oh my God I saw this while browsing the internet one day. This is for real! I want to go and see this one day before I die! This is such a fabulous picture opportunity! SO COOL!


I am flawsome. Thank you very much!
You know I just recently realized that I've actually gotten over so many things. I've achieved body peace in a lot of ways. No, that doesn't mean that I am no longer concerned about losing weight and maintaining it like I used to be. It just means I accept certain things about myself like the fact that I am a woman with a fuller figure and a certain body structure which is not going away even if I stop eating and starve myself. So now I eat healthy and work out and am just waiting to shed off the extra weight I'd gained so I can be healthy and fit again. It just means that when people bring in the stereotypes about certain features I simply don't listen to them or get hurt by what they say. I've come to terms with the fact that everybody is different and what we have are differences in how God created us and not 'flaws' or 'ugliness'. For example consider this ... I was once told I'm not tall enough. Now, I'm five feet five inches (well, five feet four point nine or something if it really matters!) and I know that's a good height but there was a time when it was made clear to me that this is some kind of 'flaw' or something I 'lack' and it did get to me too. Only until a certain point though for somewhere at some stage of my life I just figured people will always have something negative to say to me and that these things are bogus and don't really mean anything. So yeah, I'm really content with myself because whatever so-called 'flaws' I have I believe I'm awesome regardless. If you say I have flaws, well boohoo, I can even carry flaws so awesomely! Good bye haters!


This is me, this graphic is just ME. Period. Me! Exactly me.


Silence and ignoring have become two of my most strongest weapons lately. Not everyone in this world deserves the goodness of my heart and instead of trying to explain myself, prove myself, or convince somebody I've just decided to let people think and believe what they want to. There, live with your peace, and let me live with mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment