Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 28

It's time for Volume 28 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

Okay this is creepy and funny and wacky and disturbing. This is an eggplant from my SIL's vegetable garden and I swear it looks like an evil villain. We all had various interpretations the day she brought this one inside: a crow, a caped evil villain, a hijabi eggplant .. yaadee yaadee yaada. IT WAS EVIL, okay? It looked evil!

I found this shirt at the mall while I was window shopping. Isn't it super wacky? I loved the word 'emojional' so much I snapchatted it. What would life be without emojis, right?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Now don't I look absolutely beautiful? *laughs*

This one is my favorite picture! This is Gubby making a mustache with my hair! I was being an 'uncle' and we were playing when I made a mustache for myself with my hair. First she had a fit of laughter and then she said, "I want it too!" Five minutes later we were lying down on the floor, making fake mustaches, and taking selfies! Love my baby doll so much! *insert a million kisses here*

This absolutely silly looking something, I found at Dubai airport, earlier when I was traveling this year. To this day my baby niece watches this video, asks me what it is, and I say, "Well, I thought it was a pen but I'm not sure because I could never find it's writing tip!"

That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment